Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Invitation for Bids
Procurement of Supply and Delivery of Vehicle
First Publication Date: 2073/02/17
1.The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) invites sealed bids or electronic bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of following Vehicles under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures.
|S. N.||Contract Identification No||Description||Qty.||Minimum Bid Security Amount||Cost for Bid Document|
|1.||MoFA/VP/072-73/05||Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV)||1 Unit||NRs. 2,60,000.00||NRs 3,000|
|2 Units||NRs. 1,50,000.00||NRs 1,000|
|3.||MoFA/VP/072-73/07||Hatchback Car (1200±5%) CC Class||1 Unit||NRs. 75,000.00||NRs 1,000|
- Eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at MOFA, Singha Durbar, Kathmandu, Nepal. Telephone no. 4200154 or may visit PPMO website www.bolpatra.gov.np. The Bidding Documents may be purchased by the eligible bidders on submission of a written application attaching attested copies of (a) firm registration certificate (b) VAT and PAN registration form and (c) tax clearance certificate, valid for F/Y 2071/72 (d) Power of Attorney, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee (Cost for bid document) of as mentioned in above table for bidding documents from the MOFA Procurement Unit within office hours.
- Bidders who choose to submit their bid electronically may download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO’s Website www.bolpatra.gov.np. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost (as specified above) of bidding document in the MOFA’s Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below and the scanned copy (.pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids. Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank is as follows:
Name of the Bank: Rastriya Banijya Bank, Teku Name of Office: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Office Code no.: 27/326/03 Rajaswa (revenue) Shirshak no. : 14227
- Pre-bid meeting will be held on the fifteenth day of first notice publication at MoFA.
- Separate Sealed Bids for each Contract identification Number must be submitted to Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu on or before 12:00 hrs of 31st day from the date of first publication of this notice.. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted. Alternatively, Bidders may submit their bid electronically through e-procurement section in PPMO website (http://www.ppmo.gov.np) as specified in the Instructions to Bidders. Late bids will be rejected. Bids received by the above mentioned deadline shall be opened physically and electronically in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address above at 13:00 Hours of 31st day from the date of first publication of this notice. Bids will be evaluated on the basis of each contract.
- The Bidders, who submit their bid electronically, shall provide their original document to MOFA within 3 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days and counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security of amount mentioned above, from “A” class Commercial Bank which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period. If the bidder wishes to submit the Bid Security in the form of cash, the cash should be deposited in the bank account No. 1201200001002524 at Nepal Rastra Bank, Thapathali.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
- Bids should comply in all respects with the Instruction to Bidder included in the Bid Document. Non compliance with this instruction shall result in disqualification.
- The purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever. Any amendments to this notice shall be published in the notice board of MOFA Administration Section and on the MOFA official website www.mofa.gov.np.
- The matter not specified in this notice and the Bidding Document, follows the prevailing laws (Public Procurement Act, 2063 & Public Procurement Regulation, 2064) of Nepal.