Government of Nepal
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Invitation for Bids for the
Procurement of Server Hardware & Office Equipment
Contract No: MOFA-2/2072/73
First publication Date: 2072/11/19
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) invites sealed bids or electronic bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of Server Hardware & Office Equipment.
- Eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at MOFA, Singha Durbar, Kathmandu, Nepal. Telephone no. 4200154 or may visit PPMO website www.bolpatra.gov.np. The Bidding Documents may be purchased by the eligible bidders on submission of a written application attaching attested copies of (a) firm registration certificate (b) VAT and PAN registration form and (c) tax clearance certificate, valid for F/Y 2071/72, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee NRs. 3,000.00 (NRs. Three thousand only) for bidding documents from the MOFA Procurement Unit within office hours up to 2072/12/18.
- Bidders who choose to submit their bid electronically may download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO’s Website www.bolpatra.gov.np. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost (as specified above) of bidding document in the MOFA’s Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below and the scanned copy (.pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids. Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank is as follows:
Name of the Bank: Rastriya Banijya Bank, Teku, Kathmandu
Name of Office: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Office Code no.: 27/326/03
Rajaswa (revenue) Shirshak no. : 14227
4. Pre-bid meeting shall be held at MOFA at 14:00 hrs. on 2072/11/30
5.Sealed or electronic bids must be submitted to the Procurement Unit, Administration Section, MOFA by hand/courier or through PPMO websitewww.bolpatra.gov.np on or before 12:00 hrs. on 2072/12/19 Bids received after this deadline will be rejected. Bids shall be sealed in an envelope addressing to the MOFA, Administration Section, indicating name of contract, contract identification number, bidder’s name and address.
6.The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 hrs. on 2072/12/19 at the MOFA.
7.The Bidders, who submit their bid electronically, shall provide their original document to MOFA within 5 days from the date of bid opening.
8.Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security or in case of e-bid, scanned copy of the bid security in .pdf format amounting to NRs.1,40,000 (Nrs. One lakh forty thousand only) from “A” class Commercial Bank which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid or 120 days. If the bidder wishes to submit the Bid Security in the form of cash, the cash should be deposited in the bank account No. 1201200001002524 at Nepal Rastra Bank,Thapathali.
9.If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
10.The Purchaser reserves the right to amend or correct and accept or reject, wholly or partly, any or all the bids without assigning any reasons, whatsoever.
- The Server Hardware & Office Equipment will be purchased as per the specified quantity of the Ministry; however, the bidder shall accept the variation of the quantity of the Server Hardware & Office Equipment if such situation occurs.
- Any amendments to this notice shall be published in the notice board of MOFA Administration Section and on the MOFA official website www.mofa.gov.np.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the MOFA, Administration Section at normal office hrs from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- The matter not specified in this notice and the Bidding Document, follows the prevailing laws (Public Procurement Act, 2063 & Public Procurement Regulation, 2064) of Nepal.