- The Rt. Hon. President Mrs. Bidya Devi Bhandari is paying an Official Visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from 13 to 16 November 2017 at the cordial invitation of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
- The Rt. Hon. President and His Highness the Crown Prince will hold official meeting in Abu Dhabi on 14 November 2017. During the visit, the Rt. Hon. President is also scheduled to visit the Emirate of Dubai.
- The visit of the Rt. Hon. President is taking place in the year when Nepal and the UAE are marking the 40th year of establishment of diplomatic relations. Matters of mutual interests and bilateral cooperation will be figured in the meetings.
- The Rt. Hon. President will also meet Nepali community at a program organized by Charge d’Affaires a.i. of the Embassy of Nepal in Abu Dhabi.
- The Rt. Hon. President will be accompanied by her daughter Ms. Nisha Kusum Bhandari. Members of the entourage include Hon. Mr. Jayant Chand, Minister for Supplies; Dr. Madan Kumar Bhattarai, Foreign Affairs Expert to the President; Mr. Shanker Das Bairagi, Foreign Secretary; Mr. Bhupendra Prasad Paudel, Secretary of the Office of the President and other senior officials of the Office of the President and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as representatives of the media.
- The Rt. Hon. President will return to Kathmandu on 16 November 2017.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
11 November 2017